WELCOME TO NCAFM 2023
The 24th International Conference on Non-contact Atomic Force Microscopy is part of the series of international conferences devoted to the latest progress in dynamical atomic force microscopy.
The conference covers the experimental, theoretical and instrumental developments in frequency modulation and other dynamic operation modes with particular emphasis on aspects of high-resolution imaging and force spectroscopy.
The Conference welcomes the contribution for oral and poster presentations on the following topics (but not limited to):
- Novel instrumentation and techniques
- Atomic resolution imaging on insulating substrates, semiconductors, and metals
- High-resolution imaging of molecules, clusters and biological systems
- Atomic-scale imaging and spectroscopic measurements of 2D materials & quantum materials
- Simultaneous force and tunneling spectroscopy
- Theoretical analysis of contrast mechanisms; forces & tunneling phenomena
- Nanoscale measurements of charges, work function, and magnetic properties
- Imaging and spectroscopy in liquid and ambient environments
- Lateral force and friction, damping and energy dissipation
- Machine learning and big data
- Theory and simulations
|Call For Paper||1 January 2023|
|Deadline For Abstract Submission||1 May 2023 (1 June 2023)|
|Acceptance Notification||1 May 2023 (From 1 June 2023)|
|Early Bird Registration Deadline||31 July 2023|
|Author’s Registration Deadline||31 July 2023|
NCAFM 2023 will be held at National University Singapore, Town Plaza, U Town Auditorium 1 .
2 College Ave West Stephen Riady Centre Singapore 138607